As a Video Presenter, you'll assist in the creation of content for our online workout platform. You'll be the face of Workout On The Move, the virtual arm of our main holiday business. Workout On The Move allows our customers to exercise on-demand wherever they are in the world, with their favourite instructors. In addition to the on-demand service, we also offer live classes. Customers book their slot and then tune in to work out with us in real-time.
As a Video Presenter, you'll have the freedom to create your content from wherever you are in the world. If you're working remotely, you'll need recording equipment. If you're based in London, we also have the facility to record at our main office in Brentford. You will be paid a flat rate for your content delivery. More details will be given at the interview stage.
We're currently looking for presenters that teach the following programmes:
If you teach any of the following programmes, you're able to submit an application as an expression of interest for future opportunities:
- Minimum level 2 fitness qualification (either ETM, PT or gym instructor) with experience in delivering group fitness classes.
- Additional certification for relevant class types.
- At least 12 months experience in the fitness industry.
- Valid group exercise insurance.
- The ability to create professional-standard content independently.
The application process is formed of three steps.
1. Candidates must submit their CV, which outlines details of their fitness and presenting experience to date, and any other relevant work. Please also ensure that you include your social handles.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit two short five-minute videos of them instructing different exercise classes. The type of class is your choice. You do not need to film these clips during a live class.
3. Successful candidates will participate in an interview which will take place via video link, e.g. Skype or FaceTime.
This is a self-employed freelance position; therefore, all income is subject to tax and NI contributions as enforced by HMRC. You will be required to produce your UTR and NI number. All UK based presenters will be paid in either GPB into a UK bank account. All presenters based overseas will be paid in USD.